In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

L.C. Bates Museum/Good Will-Hinckley

Auditorium, Good Will Farm, Fairfield

Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
MMN Item 7370 Item Details
Auditorium, Good Will Farm, Fairfield
MMN Item 7370 Zoom

Description

The Auditorium in the Pines at the Good Will Farm in Fairfield was on the east side of the Kennebec River. Most of the facility's buildings were on the west side of the river.

The auditorium was used for large assemblies from 1897-1906.

It was named the Dunn Auditorium in 1903 for the Rev. A.T. Dunn.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.